Privacy, tranquility, serenity… COMFORT
The Mediterranean architecture, lush gardens and luxurious lodging at CasaLana sets this B&B apart from others. Relax by the fountain in the courtyard as you take in the aromatic herb gardens. The tranquil river setting at CasaLana creates such a naturally relaxing atmosphere it will help you unwind and de-stress.
Add a customized COOKING CLASS and make your visit a gourmet ‘foodie’ experience.
The secluded, private setting in this Wine Country bed and breakfast makes it seem as if you are miles away from everything. When really, you are just a short walk to Calistoga’s picturesque downtown area which offers numerous spas, shopping and world-class restaurants.
CasaLana breakfast features delicious, seasonal produce fresh from the garden. Start your morning with a leisurely stroll through the courtyard or garden. Relax on the patio as you savor your breakfast while you gaze past the wildflowers to the river below. See a sample of breakfast recipes
Located in the quaint town of Calistoga, CasaLana is the perfect ‘home base’ for your wine country retreat and exploration. At the top of Napa Valley, Calistoga is centrally located to explore several wine regions – Napa, Sonoma, Alexander Valley and more.
CasaLana Welcomes You!
Linger on the private deck at the entrance to the room as you look out over the Napa River, soaking in the view of the Palisades Mountains. The spacious room is decorated in warm inviting tones and has an ultra-comfortable pillow-top King-size bed. When you look out of the room’s many windows to the gardens below, you may find yourself wanting to take a garden stroll.
- Private entrance with private deck
- Large sky lit bathroom with double sinks, oversized glass-block shower and separate soaking tub
- In-room coffee and tea service
- In-room refrigerator
- Cable TV; CD Player
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Hair dryer / iron
- Sumptuous gourmet breakfast served on the patio overlooking the river
As you step through the French doors into the room, your gaze is drawn upward by the interesting angles of the coffered ceiling and the gently turning fan. The antique furnishings give the room an Old World style that feels very comfortable. The four poster queen bed is so inviting with its feather-bed, luxury linens and plush down comforter, you may want to sink right into it.
Policies / Cancellations
- Two-night minimum for weekends, three-nights for holidays (this can sometimes be waived based on other reservations. Call to check)
- Cancellations within 30 days of scheduled arrival are subject to full rental fee if room is not re-rented
- Visa/Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted
- Check-in time 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.; arrangements can be made for other times
- CasaLana is a non-smoking property
- Sorry, no pets